The Great Escape To San Luis Del Mar Resort Part II - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Great Escape To San Luis Del Mar Resort Part II

Following are the additional photos taken at San Luis Del Mar Resort in Bauang, La Union. Special thanks to Ads for the photos. The photos in my previous entry were all taken by me. San Luis Del Mar is located at Baccuit Norte, Bauang, La Union. For reservations, for may contact them at telephone number 072-607-6983.

San Luis Del Mar! Behind me is the awesome beach! Like I mentioned in my previous post, I will strongly recommend this resort for beach-lovers. You will definitely enjoy the clean and relaxing environment of the resort.

Me and Ads and the beach! Oh, what a wonderful combination. Haha! Anyway, San Luis De Mar is great - honestly speaking- and it's worth blogging for!

A little display of skin won't hurt anyone! Me beside the great pool. Beach as a background is truly awesome!  Ooppss, I accidentally brought my slippers at the pool area but I swear it's only a matter of seconds.

Me at the bahay-kubo. This hut is perfect for your meals, perfect place if you want to take a break from the sea or the pool. It's just simply so relaxing to be here!

Photo-shoot before our breakfast! From left to right: Me, Lou, Chester, Aaron, Ads, Henson, Leah and Mary Grace. Missing in action: Lee because she took the photo.

"I think that I shall never see, a poem lovely as a tree." Me and my wave mate Lee on a tree! Wow! It's more fun climbing a tree! Hahaha!

On our way back to the hi-way. Me, Leah, Grace, Lee and Aaron. Good thing the tricycle shown above is empty. We left La Union via Nagullian Road around 12 noon.

2 comments:

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.