Panagbenga 2011 Grand Float Parade - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Monday, February 28, 2011

Panagbenga 2011 Grand Float Parade

About Panagbenga: Panagbenga (internationally known as the Baguio Flower Festival) is a month-long annual flower festival occurring in Baguio City, the summer capital of the Philippines. The term is of Malayo-Polynesian origin, meaning "season of blooming". The festival, held during the month of February, was created as a tribute to the city's flowers and as a way to rise up from the devastation of the 1990 Luzon earthquake. The festival includes floats that are decorated with flowers unlike those used in Pasadena's Rose Parade. (Source: Wikipedia)

















More pix on my next entry. This is for today guys! God bless you all and don't forget to check my next entry! Thank you! I'm logging odd now!

3 comments:

  1. Great pics too! Sana next year ganito ulit kaganda ang Panagbenga :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..I wish! Thanks for dropping by my site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Do you still have some more unpublished photos of the 2011 float parade? I'm looking for a photo with an army official wearing their green formal attire somewhere in the background. We must have been on the same street when these pics were taken, so I was hoping you could have snapped some army officials on their green formal uniform, similar to the blue police uniform, but only in green. My friend forgot to take photos of their security team during the parade, I was hoping someone out there could have included them in one of their pics.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.